Tuesday, June 5, 2012

High five Asus!

Some people are accusing Asus for being "sexists" because they made a funny comment on one of their models. Some (stupid) people see this as being sexists, which is in my opinion just wrong for a few reasons. Here is the awesome tweet:

First of all, I found that joke slightly amusing. It's not often you see a big company loose up and make comments like that. Anyway, I fail to see how this is sexist. First of all, the women is hired because of her looks, she is a model. So men are not allowed to tell a women she looks nice anymore? I bet that no one would have given a damn if it was a male model, even though it would have been the same comment. But you can't be sexist against men, right? Anyway, I agree with Asus on both comments. The tweet has been deleted, but reposted by a few people for example Melissa.

I don't really get how people like Jackie Danicki thinks. She replied with:
>I'm glad they deleted it. Very poor judgement. Women aren't just decorations.
which is true, but like I said before, it was a compliment and she is a model, as in, she get paid because she looks good.

1 comment:

  1. The thing is this isn't even what the word "Sexism" means. Fuck today's world. Asus did nothing wrong, I can tell you now that woman in the picture doesn't give a shit that they said that, if anything she's probably happy with it.

    ReplyDelete