Monday, June 4, 2012

Yet another post about Internet bullying

I thought I would make another one, because I saw something really ridiculous on TV a few days ago.


There are some people in Sweden who have created an "army" which only post good comments on things like videos and facebook walls. Hanna Fridén is the creator behind this "army".
Apparently, people saw a woman with hairy armpits in the Eurovision song contest audience, and commented on how they thought it looked disgusting, which I can agree with.
Anyway, that was the last straw for Hanna so she created this "army" which for example report groups on facebook if the messages are bullying someone.
I wonder where they draw the line between criticizing/expressing your opinion and bullying someone. For example, would they consider the comments on Rebecca Black's song "Friday" bullying or criticism? Are we not allowed to express our opinions anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment